The Abel suite
The Abel suite is an elegant corner suite with an English-style interior and views across the Oslo fjord.
Hotel Continental is one of the Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters’ collaborative partners and is the official hotel of the annual Abel Prize for outstanding scientific work in the field of mathematics. This stylish suite is named after the famous Norwegian mathematician Niels Henrik Abel. Each year, the Abel Prize laureate stays in this suite in connection with the award ceremony, where HM King Harald V presents the Abel Prize.
Tastefully designed, it does not only appeal to mathematicians; this 60 m2 suite is the first-choice of many of our guests.
The Abel suite (as above)
- King-size bed (180 x 200 cm)
- 32" LCD flat-screen television
- Video on demand
- Bathtub and shower
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Toiletries from Molton Brown
- Free access to fitness facilities
- Safe for secure storage of valuables
- Free Internet
- A well-stocked minibar with a good selection of drinks and snacks
- No smoking